If the goods are partially received, or something is wrong with your order, your funds will be returned to your bank account within 3–15 business days (the period depends on the bank that issued your bank card). Also, you have the possibility to send goods back within 14 days, if you are not satisfied with the quality of the products.
Exchange and return procedures
It happens that you decide to cancel a prepaid order, or the courier delivered only part of the order. Let us know about this in any way convenient for you:
- by calling our phone number;
- by email;
- chat on the website or application;
- on social networks.
The refund method will depend on the payment method. If the payment was made online, the funds will be returned to the card within 5 to 30 business days from the date of filing the complaint or after getting your order back to the warehouse.
You can refuse an order and get a refund in the following cases:
- the product does not correspond to what was ordered;
- the product is damaged, and the integrity of the packaging is compromised;
- the product is damaged, the packaging does not meet the shipping conditions (except for temperature requirements).
The important note is that only authorized users can make the return. Your return should include the order number, and the reason of return. All goods must be in their unopened original packing. There is a list of products that cannot be returned according to the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) rules. They are:
- personal hygiene items;
- oral hygiene products;
- medical instruments, devices and equipment, sanitary and hygiene items made of metal, rubber, textiles and other materials;
- child care items;
- spectacle lenses;
- perfumery and cosmetic products.