Before buying the medicine online, it’s recommended to read the terms and conditions of the pharmacy. Canadian pharmacy outlines the important information about the pharmacy’s policies, procedures, and legal obligations.
- Your registration is absolutely voluntary and is made online.
- When creating your personal account at our online service you take responsibility for the confidentiality name of the login and password you used for the registration. You are in charge of all activity that takes place on the account you own. You must log out of your account at the end of each session when you use a computer that is shared. If you think your login information is being misused, take extra care to protect your login information and get in touch with us.
- To use our service, every client should register and confirm the age (at least more than 18 years old). Only after that, the account will be created.
- Your phone number or/and email address is needed for registration, as well as appropriate confirmation. The special code will be sent to you and you must enter the code to a form.
- In the case of unauthorized access to your account, it’s important to immediately inform us and change the password. Otherwise, all actions made under your login will be considered as your own.
- You can deactivate your account anytime you want, all your personal data will be also deleted during 10–14 working days.
- The administration of the website has the right to delete your account, without explaining the reason and premature warnings, if the user has violated the Terms and Conditions rules.
Information about goods
All the medical descriptions, blogs and other provided information is created only for informational purpose. Any of the information presented online isn’t a medical advice or consultation. You should consult your doctor and get appropriate treatment before placing online order. We do our best to assist you and answer all the questions you have, but still, we are not doctors, just consulters. We make every attempt to constantly keep the information about medicines actual and updated, however we cannot guarantee that it is accurate or that we have identified all allergic reactions for a certain product. That’s why it’s highly recommended to read the instruction before the start of treatment. If you face any side effects or your health is getting worse, you should immediately consult your therapist.
Placing an order, delivery and payment
- You can make your order if you are older than 18 years old (this is the main condition for creating an account). To place an order, you should choose the necessary items and present the prescription (if needed). All the presented information (name, address, shipment method) should be actual. The process of placing an order is described at our online platform.
- The delivery method, time of delivery and price varies depending on the country and address of destination. The approximate time of delivery and price are described at our website. That’s why, you should take care of the timely ordering of all necessary medications. When the products arrive to the shipping address specified in the order, delivery is considered complete.
- You can check all the actual prices online and before the order. you should use your valid card at the moment of submitting the order. Pay attention! The price of delivery is not included to the cost of goods.